May 26, 2010

Sweet Summer Time

Well its that time of year again. The last week of school for the kids. This time of year is always bittersweet. Yes I am looking forward to not having to get up so early. Yes I am looking forward to not having to worry about homework. Yes I am looking forward to not having to worry about them getting in bed by a certain time. HOWEVER...............it also brings a change to my routine, that is what is the bitter in the bittersweet. However, I know that we will settle into a nice new routine and we will be fine.

 I will be posting coming up soon hopefully Riley's dance performance and both of their last day parties. Riley had a recital last night and did awesome but I wanted to wait until after Sat to add pics b/c there will be more as she is performing again this weekend!!!

No comments: