February 24, 2010

Sweet Sayings


I know we all think we are going to remember to write down all those cute things our kids say. Well, I do try...however, I know there are times I foget.
I wanted to share something Riley said last night I wanted to share before I forgot.

Here's how it went. She was in the tub talking to me. She keeps mentioning this boy. So, I ask her, so are you this boys girlfriend? She says yeah he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said okay. She said that he told her he wanted to marry her.
Then she said "He told me he wanted to marry me, but I was looking forward to not getting married."
She than explained how she didnt want to get married.

she has also told me she wanted to be a mom when she grew up, but not get married and not have kids....

Just thought I would share....

No comments: