December 10, 2009

Funny thing Riley said

I wanted to share with you something Riley said that was funny to Matt the other day.
However, I need to preface it with this. The show Mythbusters that comes on Discovery well the two show host are Jamie & Adam. Now keeping that in mind let me share with you the conversation she had with Matt the other day.
She was asking Matt about creation. He said "well you know the story, God created the first man and his name was Adam." He told her , I know you know this story. So, tell me it was Adam & who that God created. Riley thought a minute and said in all seriousness "Adam & Jamie"!!
So is it a bad sign that my daughter remembers names of host of shows on Discovery and not the first man and woman that were created. Well I promise she has been told about Adam and Eve over and over. It was just funny that is the first thing that popped into her head.
I thought it was so funny I just had to tell you. Hope you get a laugh out of it, we sure did.

No comments: