July 16, 2010

Vacation Installment # 3- The aquarium

I hope you all do not tire of reading my post about our adventures this week, however since that is all we are doing this week its all on my mind. I love to share the photos of our trips. We are doing lots of small day trips as I wrote before, instead of a long stay somewhere to save money. We have one more trip to come this week and we are done. Matt goes back to work Monday :(



We went to Ripley's Aquarium in Pigeon Forge, we than ate at our favorite restaurant up there the "Cherokee Grill" than did a mini golf before heading back home.



2 comments:

Hannah said...

Sounds like a fun day! We are doing the little mini trips too this summer for the same reason. I always like seeing pictures of people having fun on their vacations!

Brandie said...

yeah it was fun. Thanks for commenting