November 20, 2008

Today

Anyway, thought I would share at least my current obsession(yes obession) I dont just get interested in things i get obsessed LOL.

My current is FOOTBALL. I know right, what?? Yes. I love College Football. The DAWGS, that would of the Georgia variety to be exact.

I love my football and look forward to it every Saturday. I am slightly bummed that I dont have a game this week to watch at least not of Georgia, its a by week. But, alas next saturday there will be a reckoning, when Georgia Tech, our rival comes to town. Who knows what will happen really.

Also on my mind in not apparent connection to football, my birthday is tommorow YEAH. I am getting my hair done, I am thinking darker. I have blond hair, and am thinking of doing Brown. Who knows.

Well thats about all for today. Dont have much going on but looking forward to tommorow.

GO DAWGS

No comments: